Monday, October 12, 2009

A Work in Progress

This blog--very much like my life--is a work in progress. It's as much my musings on living a vibrant life as  stating my intention and commitment to the universe. I think of a scripture that explains how our Creator designed us for these higher vibrations: "Man are, that they might have joy." 


I'm conscious of my audience. Perhaps for other readers, thriving is simply ordinary living. I have always lived passionately. In my youth it would be described as "living on the edge." One summer I packed up my belongings and dive gear and drove from San Francisco to the Yucatan to get certified as a cave-diver and work as a cave guide in the cenotes, a majestic, limestone underworld. But was I thriving?


Thriving is not just living adventurously. It is living in emotional, spiritual, and physical integrity. 






No comments:

Post a Comment